Simple Tips on How To Help Detoxify Your Body
Feeling sluggish and wondering how to detox and give your body that push it needs. Try out these tips and give yourself the restart you need!
- Drink More Water- You hear us say how important water is A LOT, but it is because it is true. Water helps your body perform its necessary functions, but it also helps carry waste out of your body, repair cells, and break down nutrients.
- Eat Antioxidant Rich Foods- Antioxidants help defend your body and cells from potentially damaging free radicals.
- Eat Plenty of Fiber- Eating plenty of fiber helps with weight loss and maintenance. Fiber may also help lower cholesterol levels, as well as your risk of diabetes and heart disease.
- Decrease Salt Intake- There are many benefits of limiting salt intake, but mainly increased salt intake dehydrates the body. Keeping your
- Use the correct salt. Many people use white refined salt in their diets, which can cause problems with blood pressure. Using Redmond Salt or Himalayan Pink Salt can eliminate problems because they contain minerals to help nourish our bodies instead of harming them. Come in and talk with our knowledgeable staff to find out which is better for you!
- Get Active- Exercise really helps flush out the lungs, and is great for your skin when you are working up a sweat. Sweat those toxins out!
- Choose the right vitamins and supplements- Come on in and ask us the best approach to a daily vitamin and supplement plan to help detox your body and have you feeling your best!
Everyone runs into slumps and times where they are feeling sluggish, or not their best. Come on in and ask us how to help get you feeling your best, and help get your body functioning the way it is supposed to!
If you are wanting to dive into a more intense detox, ask us about products that will help you clean up your digestive system, cleanse your liver, and get you where you want to be. No Name Nutrition is here to help you with all your health and wellness needs!